Shani Sanatan Dharma is an ancient religion and the oldest religion of India. Shaivism and Vaishnavism -The Worship of Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu sprung from Shani Sanatan Dharma itself. According to ancient folklore -Lord Shani Deva was father of Lord Shiva and gave him rights to be main deity of Hinduism only till Kaliyuga. But after the Kaliyuga -which will end on 6 April 2025, Lord Shani Deva would be the main deity of all major religions of the world. Shani Sanatan Dharma has recently be revived by celebrities like Larry Page, Sergey Brin, Anurag Thakur, Narendra Modi, Priyanka Gandhi, Sonia Gandhi and Atal Bihari Vajpayee. They are talking with the major religious leaders of the world for the concept of One World -One Religion.
According to Shani Sanatan Dharma and Major Religions of the World -there are 84 Lakh Yonis in which a soul wanders. But after Kaliyuga -the era Shani Yuga would usher in and it would be very easy for Human Beings to achieve salvation or Moksha, as mentioned in the scriptures of Shani Sanatan Dharma
Outlined below is the mission and vision of Shani Sanatan Dharma:
- One World, One Religion
- No Discrimination, But if needed Brutal Termination
- Massacre those people who kill innocent people in the name of religion
- Occupy the lands of enemies of Humanity and Make them Slaves
- Serve for the up liftment of Poor and Needy
- Zero Poverty in World.
- Employment to everybody in World
- Respect of Women
- Propogate Brotherhood through literature
- Submission to Jesus Christ and his ideals
- Develop weapons of mass termination again and again to prove Dooms Day Conspiracy.
- Worship Lord Shani Deva as the benign King and Lord of Justice..
Important Festivals and Celebrations of Shani Sanatan Dharma
Here is the list of Important Festivals of Shani Sanatan Dharma:
- Shani Amavasya
- Maha Shiv Ratri
- Easter and Good Friday
- Hanuman Jayanti
- Guru Nanak Jayanti
- Durga Puja
The followers of this Religion has two holidays in a week: Thursday and Sunday.
Religious Animals of Shani Sanatan Dharma and Meat of Animals that can be eaten
The sacred animals of Shani Sanatan Dharma are mentioned below. They should be worshipped as a deity:
- Jet Black Dog
- Cow, Bull and Calves
- Dog and Bitches
The meat of the animals that can be eaten are:
- Hen, Cock and Chicken
There should be respect and love towards all other animals.
Preferred Dishes and Consumables of Shani Sanatan Dharma or Sunny – The Hot Religion as known in United States
In Shani Sanatan Dharma there is complete ban on eating the meat of animals which are considered sacred. The preferred dishes of followers are:
- Hot Dogs
- Bread items
- Chicken items
- Chole Bhature
The other consumables are:
Brand Ambassadors of Sunny -The Hot Religion
- Mandana Karimi
- Priyanka Gandhi
- Sonia Gandhi
- Neha Sharma
- Cameron Diaz
- Ileana D’Cruz
- Prachi Desai
- Dia Mirza
This religion has deep roots in Hinduism, Christianity, Sikhism and Islam as founder of this Religion was also founder of latter three religions.
Here is the list of activities which the followers of Sunny should do:
1. Worship Lord Shani Deva every Saturday, by pouring water on Pipal tree; if possible then go to Shani temple and offer mustard oil to Lord Shani Deva.
2. Keep a photograph of Lord Shanideva, Lord Shiva family, Lakshmi and Saraswati in their house. Preferably a statue of all of them.
3. Induct at least 10 people in the fold of Sunny every year.
4. Circulate the copy of Sunny Grantha:”God will make you successful in life -white collared perpetrators” to as many people possible.
5. Keep a photograph framed of Shani Shingnapur Stupa in their office.
6. Undergo military training for six months or serve jail term for three months to serve poor people in jail. This teaches them loyalty, self-respect, team-work, integrity and discipline.
7. If they are Muslim then they should visit Mosque every Friday. If they are Christian then they should visit church every Sunday.
8. The official dress of this religion is pink uppers and black trousers -which the followers should wear on every festive occasion.
9. The followers of this religion should party every Saturday with good food, drinks and sex with member of opposite sex.
10. The followers should not swank and remain down-to-earth.
11. One could enter into sexual relationship within family but not marry her.
12. Sex without consent is allowed but there should be proof of love in form of letters, messages or emails.
13. Consumption of alcohol, weed and cigarette are permitted but Guthka is banned as it causes cancer.
14. The Rich People should establish one hospital every year.
15. The Rich People should build one temple every year.
16. Architecture of Temple – A minaret temple -with the Shiv Linga at the center of temple. The black statue of Lord Shani Deva should be just behind it. On the left hand side there should be statue of Lord Shiva Family. On the left hand side there should be statue of Lord Rama family with Bajrang Bali. The divine bull Nandi should be located near the entrance of temple.
17. In case of any trouble this mantra should be enchanted;” Jai Shivji, Jai Parvati Maa, Jai Veerbhadra, Tarak, Andhak, Jai Naag Devta, Jai Ganrau, Jai Shani Dev, Jai Som Dev, Mangal Dev, Budh Dev, Brihaspati Dev, Shukra Dev, Shani Dev, Ravi Dev, Jai Agni Dev, Varun Dev, Kaam Dev, Jai Kartikeya, Jai Bajrang Bali, Jai Brahma Ji, Jai Saraswati Maa, Jai Vishnu Bhagwan, Jai Lakshmi Maa, Jai Rahu Maharaj, Jai Ketu Maharaj,Jai Tulsi Maa, Jai Sandhya Maa, Jai Nandeeshwar Pramanath.
18. Suicide is permitted in this religion, but only by four means: by snake bite, by drowning in water, by consuming sleeping pills or cyanide and by Yog.
19. One should always keep – Dog, Cat, Cow, Ox, Parrot or non-poisonous snake as pet.
20. One should always feed birds and animals.
21. A man can have ten wives, an woman can have five husbands.
22. Donation to poor and needy is mandatory.
23. The motto of Sunny is: “Paisa, Power, Pyar” -“Money, Power and Love”.
24. The Rich people of this religion should give reward to people marrying widows and adopting orphans.